I tested this feed on both localhost and live server and the result is the same; the feeds structure is not available to select. I tested the Plikli feed using the same feedburner
They both worked as intended!
I can't tell why, but during my extensive work on the RSS module, I encountered some tough problem which is related to specific sites. Example:
some sites have their RSS feed work on live servers but not accessible on localhost, even when their feed link is not https.
As i Mentioned about the RSS module, it works well after I fixed few things in it and provided the correct instruction to also make it work through a Cron job because it was in demand. However, this module should retire soon and a new one, more friendly and better written, will replace it!
August 29, 2018
I've had this issue as well for many feeds. I have a work around. Simply take a feed that works, you must have one, use title, description and link, then remove it, add the feed that wasn't working. It's still the same data, tho you cannot click it, the feed will syndicate properly.
It might work temporarily. There are some sites that their feeds cannot be imported outside their subscription, no matter what server you are on or the protocol. You get what is shown in the picture and for most, nothing shows up in the fields and an error is thrown in the error log file.
This module was broken since Pligg time, and I fixed some of the most critical issues in it and namely how to import feeds using a cron job and provided accurate instructions in the readme file of the module.
I am using it via a cron job and my links table is now over 500 MB.
Most Users Ever Online: 16
Currently Browsing this Page:
Nishant kumar: 31
Martin Gold: 22
Hariom Balhara: 9
Zona Info: 8
Marcus Vinicius: 7
Guest Posters: 0
Moderators: Kshitij Kumar