April 13, 2019
When you freshly install Plikli CMS, you are asked to provide the site's name. This site's name is saved in the language file under: PLIKLI_Visual_Name
Logo setting is blank upon installation and remains blank until you set it from the Dashboard -> Settings -> Logo
When the logo is set, it overrides the site's name and will be displayed
1- To use the site's name: if you want to change the name you entered upon installation, you can edit it this way:
- Go to Dashboard -> Modules -> Installed Modules -> Modify Language.
- It is the first item you see: PLIKLI_Visual_Name. To edit it, click in the textbox and you will see two buttons: Save and Cancel. Edit the text in the field and click the Save button.
2- To use the Logo (other than the default logo):
- Create your own logo and save it in the root (where the default logo is saved)
- Go to Dashboard -> Settings -> Logo and enter the path to the created logo (like: /yourlogo.png)
- click the save button.
The logo size and instructions are provided in the logo settings.
3- For the favicon:
- create your own and save it as the same name of the default one (favicon.ico)
Most Users Ever Online: 16
Currently Browsing this Page:
Nishant kumar: 33
Martin Gold: 22
Jasa Seo Terbaik
Guest Posters: 0